Monday, January 29, 2007

So I don’t give a shit if it was Ashura or H.H. annual ruling commencement

You need a big heart to understand what I am trying to say. If you easily get offended please leave my blog and stop reading right away. Thank you. This post is not meant to offend anyone nor is it trying to degrade anyone’s religious beliefs. I will use vulgar language if I choose do to so, if you know you might get offended then I would encourage you to choose not to read this. Thank you again for being civil.

Saddam ruled for 24 years, in Arab standards that’s an achievement, so does our dean of diplomacy hence he was in his post for more than 30 years. Great, so what does that mean? Invasion of Kuwait, half of the Arabs side against us, how is it an achievement? Don’t ask me.

I was watching TV today about how great our new Amir, and quite frankly there is nothing worth mention about his achievements. I don’t think being in the same post for 30 years is an achievement.

Now another achievement reported on TV was how wise was his recent decision for dissolving the parliament. As to the division of the people on the 5 constituency issue, in my opinion I’ve never seen Kuwaitis more united on an issue, and that the dissolution was for the public best interest. Who are they kidding?

But then again I thought, they were not kidding anybody, they where actually just being hypocrites since that was the cultural norm as it is widely practiced and socially accepted.

For the sake of fairness, the man believes in free speech. Or yet I don’t think he really has an option otherwise, in this modern age, well he’s a jolly good fellow nobody can deny.

And finally you can go screw yourself for all I care. So if I choose not to do so, I can still be a muslim and you can too. Just don’t block the roads while you’re at it.

5 comments:

Nooni said...

huh !

not excuse my heavy head, what did you mean?

too many ideas, i still can't understand what exactly the point?

is it the achievements that aren't really achieved or is it the hypocrite life we live or is it ashura or freedom-not of speech?

LuLu said...

Hmm

Well you have a tendency to choose titles that have nothing to do with the writing underneath

error said...

Hi judy! especially for this post you need to open up and have a big heart to understand! It’s a heart to heart kind of post ya3ni. ya3ni again ham ba3ad.ba3ad.

Lulu from ba7rain
Well in Kuwait people can write whatever they like. :P

Nooni said...

error, ya3ny ma 3indik salfa wela shino? afta7 galbi.?! intay bet2ool eeeh yabny?


lol ba3ad ba3ad.. LOL

LuLu said...

oHH

Now I know :P