Saturday, January 27, 2007

I have no answer, why logic is wrong

I kind of get stuck sometimes when I write, I guess I’m not a good writer. But that doesn’t make me a bad thinker right? Well that’s logical thinking. And its not necessarily wrong however logic can lead to mischief. And that’s when your ancestors decided to merely depend on logic. That was the pitfall of the Mutazilites

For further reading on the Mutazilites

Part of the reason why Mutazilites withdrawal from the complete and collective aspect of truth, was because of the lack of proven scientific findings, which would mean that there is no reason for things to be the way they are, logically speaking.

There is no “logical” answer for why a molecular gene is the way it is, nor why electrons and neutrons formulate a nucleus.

We grew up knowing that 1 + 2 = 3 and that an hour has 60 minutes and every minute has 60 seconds. But that’s not essentially true.

4 comments:

Nooni said...

the only logical reason is that they tried it and it worked.


Isn't that convincing?

daddies little cuttie said...

interesting

error said...

judy
That could be a good fact, a good motive, but not the reason why things are the way they are.

God’s will sounds more convincing to me however its bright remark

حوشي
it is!

Elijah said...

A friend of mine always says this "Nothing makes sense" and I truly believe in it!
Nothing can be explained logically!