Tuesday, February 20, 2007

One needs to relax, reflect and think

And I haven’t been doing that lately, it has been as busy as hell I can tell you, but nonetheless one needs the rush, the joy of success, thank god I have been achieving that. As I write this, I’m not really sure if I want to publish my thought out loud, then again as one of you might say; do it its good therapy. So why the hell not!

On the personal level, even though I have achieved a lot of success lately I still feel the lack of fulfillment. I do not feel sad or depressed, I do not feel lonely but what I honestly feel is that I’m loosing on a lot of opportunities and that is due to the complete situation of my country. As if a month in Kuwait counts as a day anywhere else, unfortunately.

Too many thought in my mind right now I cannot even think straight and that’s a sign that I’m drained. Some of you are really nice and sweet people but I’m not here to make friends with you pathetic bloggers however what I value most is your passion and genuine thought of the issue. Thank you for accepting my somewhat arrogant opinion I know it’s not pleasant sometimes, I’m not apologizing, but thanks for your maturity.

I feel better heh.

6 comments:

eshda3wa said...

glad u feel better

LuLu said...

If u need the rush go rock climbing! worked 4 me ;)

Baroque said...

too girly, as a matter of fact more girly than mine

..G.. said...

let it all out.. dont worry

error said...

eshda3wa
Thanks.

lulu
Thanks but no, I’m happy here on the ground. Besides we have no mountains here to climb and I know you have no mountains as well. So where would one climb? I will not travel with the intention to climb mountains. Not yet, not in the stage of my life at least.

barque
Can’t a man have a girly post once in a while?

G
Thank you for contributing

LuLu said...

well, I know someone with the theory that taking up a dangerous sports should happen after you're 60 and wouldn't mind dying.

I still travel to climb tho :-) I don't think I'd get the same rush when I'm 60.

Anyway, if you're not into being suspended up a mountain maybe you should try caving!