Saturday, July 15, 2006

Underground Kuwaiti talent


Kuwait really had it all back in the 80’s it was a great nation with lots of talent. Talented Kuwaitis competitive and competent on all fronts, business, drama, comedy, arts, and football not to mention we had a legendary team back in that era. Also a remarkable Kuwaiti whom probably nobody ever heard off or not even thought he existed, but if you were in Kaifan high school back in 81 you’d probably know who this guy was.

It’s Khaled Alhakam if my memory serves me right. Legend says it, Khaled dropped out of Kaifan high school and left to America to pursue his dream, his bodies remember him saying “I’m a better dancer then Michael I’ll go to America and challenge him” and so he did! Michael was impressed with his talent and decided that he needs to dance with him on his next video, and so history happened, khaled got a leading role on the video where he appears as a lead dancer with a white jacket. Thanks to technology you can watch the video below..



8 comments:

MissCosmoKuwait said...

oh my God...I remember that...and all this time I thought it was only a rumour that he was a Kuwaiti!

Ah yes...the good ol' 80's....!!

The Stallion said...

I had so much pride in those days for that guy and was happy I was a Kuwaiti!

The Stallion said...

BTW I'm still happy and proud of being a Kuwaiti!

K.thekuwaiti said...

I just watched the video .. haven't seen it year. All I can say is that guy just radiates self esteem, amazing!

error said...

Misscosmo
definitely Kuwaiti you can tell from his chin

Stallion
Me too we proved that we’re outspoken liberals in the literal sense “islamists” included

K
It is amazing!!

Mother Courage said...

i dont really know who this guy is !! and his dream of being a dancer must be the joke of his class at that time !!!!


the 80s ! ahhh Good old days

error said...

mc
ermm.. I like the guy I’m sure hes a likeable kind of person

Ace said...

So where's he now?