Friday, May 08, 2009

Why don't I have anything to write about?

I have came to conclusion that I either have nothing to write about or nothing that I would want to share. So am I selfish for doing so?

I don't know, but the lack of motivation to blog these days really swept into me, there are plenty of issues one ought to comment on. But then again the whole situation of Kuwait is really bad. The future is just dark for my country, our leadership is old and incapable of delivering anything, politicians are childish and stupid, they literally did nothing for kuwait.

I will vote

calls from the cartoonist not to vote is just plain wrong, its your duty to vote, in an ideal situations, thats all you're required to do as a citizen, pursue your life. Life is not shaped by politics, politics only delays what is destined. This is my latest conclusion.

Selfishness, selfish society? Incoherent, true? Possible..

10 comments:

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

تبي نصايح؟

:)

Intlxpatr said...

I think it's the things you can't / don't want to share that clog up the blogging pipe . . . it's not only your problem; I think anyone with a minimum of discretion faces the same dilemma.

Even when you are discouraged and cynical, your thoughts are worth reading.

error said...

ma6googfree advice is always welcomed

intlxptapthank you for your kind words I think anonymity drives free thought for me given that we're in a judgemental pathetic society that is.

its a shame to see you moving out of Kuwait, your insights of local issues are very enlightening.

Shurouq said...

On a scale of one to ten, how bad do you think is the situation in Kuwait?

I'm with Intlxpatr, no matter how cynical, discouraged or vague, your thought are always worth reading.

error said...

bad enough

we have simply exceeded the threshold of badness and are blinded with the awkwardness of our situation where as the problem is simpler then any proposed solution anyone is proposing today.

thats because u have a kind heart beautiful woman

Elijah said...

Hey buddy, how's it going, loooong timme

hsnalbloushi_ar said...

Nice interesting discussion. Some very good views are presented here. I also take this opportunity to introduce to you the premier online shopping portal in Kuwait: eTasawuq

With best regards,
Hasan Bloushi
www.etasawuq.com

Extinct Dodo said...

come back.

error said...

elijah
i'm okey how is life in Greenwich?

dodo
i have never left

Extinct Dodo said...

you havent posted in almost a year. i miss your blog.