Saturday, February 16, 2008

ريحة المشموم فاحت من نسم مبسم امينه

The lack of inspiration really got to me these past months, nothing in Kuwait is inspiring these days. The political scene is pathetic, our leadership is pathetic, it's really sad. I have nothing to add and I didn’t want to comment on many of the issues surrounding us Kuwaitis, the problem is quite clear, and the solution is clearer but since we have a pathetic leadership expect more screw-up's.

Enough of that, here is a small contribution from my culture to the infidel, saint Valentine.

Yes I have a crush on someone!

5 comments:

Extinct Dodo said...

its me isnt it? :">

eshda3wa said...

who is it?

Mother Courage said...

mazaaj!

Mother Courage said...

oh and your 29!! your way pass crushes stage .. be a man!

Tim Noble said...

I don't suppose anyone here wants to help me set up a business in Kuwait?

I now this is a bit random but I don't know how to put out the word?

I want to set up a hand made knife business in Kuwait.

Take a look at my website - see what you think?

www.jamesnobleknives.com